Difference between revisions of "7IP-CAPLCD"
(→连接Jetson Nano Developer Kit使用)
|Line 55:||Line 55:|
===Nano Developer ===
Nano Developer Kit
Revision as of 10:55, 5 June 2020
7IP-CAPLCD is a universal HDMI display, an IPS screen with 1024x600 resolution. This display has a capacitive touch panel, supports up to 5-points touch. 7DP-CAPLCD supports Raspberry Pi, Jetson nano Developer Kit, can be used as a monitor of desktop PC.
- 7inch IPS screen, 1024x600 hardware resolution. support software resolution (up to 1920×1080)
- Supports mini PC like Raspberry Pii, Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- When working with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie and WIN10 IoT, driver free
- When working with desktop PC, supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, 5-points touch, driver free
- 3.5mm earphone jack supports HDMI audio
- OSD menu for parameters adjustable like brightness, contrast, volume, and so on.
This display supports mini PC like Raspberry Pi, it can also be used as a monitor of PC. Herein we take Raspberry Pi and Windows PC as examples, show you how to use the display.
Connect to PC
The display supports Windows 7/8/8.1/10 when working with Windows PC, supports 5-points and it is driver free.
- Connect the Touch interface of display to USB port of PC by micro USB cable.
- Connect the DISPLAY interface of display to HDMI port of PC by standard HDMI cable.
- If you require audio, connect your earphone to HO interface, and see the audio output of PC to HDMI
- Wait for displaying,
- If the screen doesn't display after connecting, please check if you connect all the cables properly, replug them and test it again. Sometimes you may need to restart PC if the PC doesn't support hot-plug.
- The touch panel can only control the main display if multiple screens are connected to PC at the same time. In this case, we recommend you to set the 7IP CAPLCD as the main display.
- The display may flicker because of the low voltage problem of USB port, if you face such a problem, you can connect external 5V power adapter to display.
Connect to Raspberry Pi
The 7IP-CAPLCA supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie and WIN 10 IoT. Only single-point touch is supported in most of OS, multiple touches may be supported in some software, max 5-points.
Raspberry Pi doesn't support hot-plug and auto-recognized the resolution, you need to configure the resolution manually, otherwise, the display cannot work normally.
- Downolad the newest Raspbian image from Raspberry Pi website（Full or Desktop version is recommended ）
- Insert the TF card to host PC by card reader and format it.
- If you have TF card which is ready to use, you can skip to Step 4.
- Write Raspbian (.img file) to TF card by image writer software.
- Note: you need to unzip the zip file to get the .img file.
- After writing, open the config.txt file which is located in BOOT directory and modify it.
- Remove the line dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-V3D
- Add the following lines to the end of config.txt file then save.
max_usb_current=1 hdmi_force_hotplug=1 config_hdmi_boost=10 hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0
- Insert the TF card to Raspberry Pi
- Connect Touch interface of the display to a USB port of Raspberry Pi
- The display may flicker because of the low-voltage problem, in this case, you can connect an external power adapter to LCD.
- Connect Display interface to HDMI port of Raspberry Pi
- If you require audio function, inset earphone to HP interface of LCD and set the audio port to HDMI
- Power on Raspberry Pi and the screen will display.
Connect to Jetson Nano Developer Kit
The display will be auto-recognized by Jetson Nano Developer Kit, it is plug and play.
- Connect Touch interface of LCD to USB port of Jetson Nano by micro USB cable.
- The display may flicker because of low voltage problem, in this case you can connect an external power adapter to the Power only interface of LCD.
- Connect the Display interface of LCD to HDMI port of Jetson Nano将
- If you require audio function, you need to insert an earphone to HP port of LCD, then set the audio port to HDMI.
- Power on and wait for displaying.